The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”) lays down rules and principles for the management of “Personal Information” by private sector organizations that engage in commercial activities.
Huron Creek Developments is committed to the consumers’ privacy, and it therefore welcomes PIPEDA.
Huron Creek Developments considers “Personal Information” to mean any information, other than publicly available information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual or an individual whose identity may be inferred or determined from such information.
Huron Creek Developments uses only fair and lawful methods to collect Personal Information.
Huron Creek Developments does not sell, trade, barter, exchange or disclose for consideration any Personal Information in its possession, or that it may obtain in the course of its business activities, to any companies, organizations or individuals outside of Huron Creek Developments
Huron Creek Developments collects, uses and discloses Personal Information in order to:
- Provide homes and associated services to purchasers and tenants;
- Communicate with purchasers, potential purchasers, tenants, potential tenants, or lease applicants about Huron Creek Developments homes, leasing opportunities, existing and upcoming projects, and promotional offers;
- Manage Huron Creek Developments relationships with purchasers, potential purchasers, tenants, potential tenants, lease applicants, suppliers, contractors and agents;
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
- Fulfill other purposes that are consistent with or related to the above purposes.